Dance in the rain

domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013

All About Boys

QUIRKY CRAFTS invited me again to be Guest Designer in this beautiful new challenge 
ALL ABOUT BOYS.


In my first proyect, I used a photo of my father when he was about four years old, by 1948.


He always love cowboy stuff, and the photo was taken in his grandparents dairy farm.



I still remember myself, as a little girl, sitting by his side watching Bonanza every night.
GOOD TIMES!!!!

For my second proyect I make a ship favor box.




I think it could be a lovely idea for a boy baby shower, with a lot of ric rac, buttons and the beautiful The Cutting Cafe phrase digi.

Thanks to Quirky Crafts for giving me the chance to be part of this challenge.

2 comentarios:

  1. Muchas Felicidades Moni, me encantab el LO y su historia mas!!! hermosa foto
    y El barco esta super !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Monica thank you so much for once again being our Guest Designer, and making two gorgeous projects.

    Cazzy x - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

    ResponderEliminar