Dance in the rain

viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

A Fairy Happy Birthday Card

Tomorrow is Gabi´s -my sister- birthday, so I made this card for her.




By now you must now that I love fairies and the Fairy Doll Set from the Scrap Factory is one of my favorites files.

My Birthday Fairy recipe:

Body: no open toes
Hair Style: Ginger
Outfil: Fairy outfit 1
Accesories: Wings 5

For the last layer of my wings, due to the fine lines, I use vinyl instead of cardstock and works perfect.


Happy Birthday Gabi!!!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Superrr, me encanta, el detalle de la banca esta hermoso!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Monica, your sister is going to love this card! I love the bench and the pennant going across. Wonderful Job!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ResponderEliminar