Dance in the rain

viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2014

More Christmas Cards

Everybody is working hard to have their Christmas card ready on time to send them to their friends.

ScrappyDew´s files are a great choice to make stunnig and original 
Christmas cards.

 For this week I made a set of 4 Christmas cards, all with a lace background and just added an ScrapDew´s character to add all the bright and the color of Christmas.
 

For my Santa card, I used Classic Christmas file


For my reindeer card, I used Oh Deer file.


For my blond elf card, I used Christmas Elves file.


And for my brunnette elf card, I used Thanksgiving Expansion Pack for the Scrap Factory.


Hope you can find useful this ideas to make your own Christmas cards.

Thanks for your visit :o)

3 comentarios:

  1. Me reencantannnnnnnnnnnnn estas super hermosas!!!!!!! esa cachetoncita ultima tiene mi pinta jiji!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This set of cards is gorgeous, Monica. Love the color scheme as well.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ResponderEliminar