Dance in the rain

viernes, 20 de febrero de 2015

From the Red Carpet

I must say, I´m an Academy Awards Show fan.

On Sunday 22, I will be sitting by my tv with my snacks just when the Red Carpet transmition begin.

I love to see all the gowns, the stunning and the ugliest.

And I love the after Fashion Police Show -I will miss Joan Rivers this year-

This week ScrappyDews project is about that




The Diva


The "E" staff just ready for interviewing the Diva


To make this project I used "Just like mom and dad" file and "Scrappy Dudes adn the Dewettes" for the microphone.

Enjoy the show!!!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Love it Monica, very creative card. :)

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. esta muy hermosa, que barbara ese tema esta genial!!!! lindisimas esas famosas!!!

    ResponderEliminar