Dance in the rain

viernes, 27 de mayo de 2016

Happy 7th birthday Polka Doodles!!!!


And as a follow up of my last Friday post and continuing Polka Doodles 7th birthday celebrations, today is my turn to show my merged image.

For this image I used: 



Autumn/Fall Collection

TODAY´S DISCOUNT CODE:

BIRTHDAY 25 
25 % discount on individual downloads only 
(expires 27th May midnight GMT).


The colorful papers, frames and sentiment I used for my make
are from




Thanks for your visit and enjoy your discount!!!

I´m entering this make to the following challenges:

5 comentarios:

  1. Love the image and all the dimension of your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love your 3-D project Moni! So much detail. Love the lemonade stand and that cute little image! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at Seize the Birthday and hope to see you again soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great scene you created and very clever. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments..
    Billie A (DT)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love all of the dimensions and layers you have added to this wonderful card!

    Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes plus a sentiment' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)

    ResponderEliminar