Dance in the rain

martes, 22 de agosto de 2017

Digi Choosday Challenges.-Tags/ Anything goes

Every Christmas I run out of tags, they are never enough.
I think everybody has the same problem.

So for this challenge, I made a little gift box full of tags.
I think this a very useful gift.

I found a tutorial to make this lovely gift box here

I used papers, borders, sentiment, precoloured images, toppers and premade tags from



And this is it!!!




I added some of the beautiful allready to print tags included 



But also made my own tags mixing papers and toppers

Will this amount of tags be enough for this Christmas?????

We will see.


If your want to join us in this challenge, please upload your make


You can also join us with anything goes!!!

13 comentarios:

  1. What a fun little gift. would love to make, but your tutorial link is not valid. :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fabulous idea and they are gorgeous x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow Mon what a gorgeous project here love the cute carry case a lovely idea. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow! A whole (beautiful) box of fabulous Christmas tags! A fabulous project.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge
    Chris
    x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yes, definitely a lovely gift! The tags are adorable!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hermoso ese estilo de cajita y esas colillas preciosas!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Great project. so gorgeous. Love it
    Hester

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Sorry I’m so late commenting. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 347 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Fabulous make Moni! Hope you have enough! 💕

    ResponderEliminar